Made up my mind

Kid22

I went to 2 home audio specialty stores in my home town on sunday. I auditioned both places equally with my wife. "she is always envolved in a big purchase" Looked at every brand both had to offer. I have settled for my room size a rf-10 set up with a rw-10 sub. I have seen your posts here on the forums about how these sound but nothing like hearing them. Even definitives speakers that were more costly didnt have the sound my ears want. When the salesman turned up the system using the denon AVR-1707 which is both in my price range and wattage range i want it was unbelievable how it sounded then he said "that is only the floor speakers let me show you the full 5.1" I was sold then he put on robots and it was the scene where he just got to the big city and it was perfect. I cant wait till i get the system. going thursday to pick it up. Untill then i have to deal with this damn HTIB now it bothers me because i have herd remarkable quality. NOTE: the wife says that the grills stay off. I will post a pic when I finish the install this weekend. Again thank you for your help via inbox.