F/S RF-7 RS-7 RSW-15 RC-7

dakayus

Hi guys,

Recently I saw an add on craigslist for a complete set of the 7 series and I purchased it, although, I had to take out some of my money for tuition and am now forced to sell them. (Most possibly the saddest day in my Klipsch life). So let me give you guys a detailed account of all the speakers. The speakers were purchased for the movie Mission Impossible II by Warner Brothers here in L.A. to use as props for a scene.

On Craigslist I met with a guy who got them as a gift some how and kept them in storage for later usage but he needed money and sold them to me. *I just think it's awesome that they were used in a movie* Also they were not played in the movie, just used for aesthetically purposes only. There is a pair of RF-7's, in maple, a pair of RS-7's, in white, an RC-7, in maple, and an RSW-15, in maple. The grills never been used so they are still in their cardboard box and everything comes with the original boxing and Styrofoam packaging.

One of the woofers on the RF-7 is dented, due to me picking it up awkwardly, which I will purchase a new woofer to be installed (I'm not positive that the woofer needs to be replaced, but I sure who never accept an imperfect RF-7), but otherwise everything is in great condition. There's no scratches or dents to anything else that I can see.

The RSW-15 also doesn't have a power cord since I forgot to pack that when I went to purchase all of the speakers.

The speakers have only been used once when I tested them out myself.

I live in the LA area so you can save yourself so money and pick them up in person if you wish.

Some of these prices may be a bit high, but they are in great condition and have been used as a movie prop too! (The shipping sticker says Warner Brothers etc.)

RF-7 $1150 *pair* (A new woofer shall be included) *sold*

RSW-15 $1000 *sold*

RC-7 $500 *single*

RS-7 $600 *pair*