How does low end reference compair to synergy

wsu99999

I had a quick question for you audiophiles. How does the lower end reference speakers compair to the synergy series. For example:

RC-52 to c-2

rc-62 to c-2

RS-42 and 52 to S2

And finally the RB-61 to the B-3.

As you can tell I have the B-3 surround setup and I'm thinking of returning and upgrading.

I am also returning an HK AVR 247 and upgrading to the AVR 745 so the power will definately be there. Would that power be overkill for the synergy? What about the reference?

Thanks!

The RB 61's are no slouchers, and neither is the B3 series. Either are good bang for the Buck. .........let your EARS decide. Klipsch are so efficient that you don't need gobs of power to run them. If you happy with your present setup, I'd say stick with that. The HK 247 is a good unit, and I don't think for the extra money that your going to achieve much more.............

If your looking to upgrade, look at the upper range RB series.............

Bottom line- Let your Ears be your guide, not your Wallet!

post-4626-13819339764002_thumb.jpg

well the way I see it... I paid almost 600 bucks for the avr 247 at best buy - returning it tomorrow cause I just got the avr 745 from the ebay hk store for 740 bucks with shipping! I'd say 140 bucks for an extra 35 watts per channel is a pretty good deal, especially considering the original price of the receiver. It also has the original manf warrentee