RF 25's vs RF 62's

chiroguy

Is it really worth the money to buy the RF 62's over the RF 25's? They both have the titanium tweeters and the cerametallic woofers so is there really that much difference between the two? I'm also considering the F-3's. Since they are a newer model, does anyone out there feel they are better than the RF 25's. I know it really comes down to listening tastes but do the materials used in both models compare?

Hard call really, they all three have a bit different personality. The 62 may be a bit more refined that the 25. I have not listed to them side by side and it has been 3 years since the last time I heard the RF-25, but I liked them, I also like the RF-62. I would say the HF of the RF-25 may be a bit more pronounced that that of the RF-62, but again it has been a while since I last listened to them. Bass extension is nice with both. F-3, another nice speaker in it's class, but compair it more to the RF-35 and RF-82, 8" woofers.

So to offer an answer, I can not say which would be your best choise, it is all about how they sound to you.