Quintets Vs. System 6

APPLEBITE

Quintets Vs System 6 Vs Reference Series

Awe man. I was down at my Klipsch dealership today and priced out a pair of RB-3's and a RC-3 center, both are priced at $375!!!! I was stunned at the price compared to the Synergy speakers, man what a deal. So now I FORSURE want these speakers, to pair them with my Nuance speakers, and evemtually get another pair of Reference speaks to somplete the set. I will be upgrading to the KSW-12 tomorrow, for only 120 bucks too!!! WOOHOO. I demo'd the RB-3's and RC-3 in the store today with a KSW-12, and dam, what a lovely sound. I can't wait.

------------------

JVC 36" tv

Technics DA-10 Reciever

Klipsch KSW-10 sub

Klipsch Quintets (On order)

Hitachi DV-P415U dvd player

I'm one step closer to a complete HT system now. I picked up a RC-3 center today for $375, and WOW, I couldn't believe the size and heft of this thing, what a work of art too. The sound is above anything else I have heard thus far.

I'm going to be getting a pair of RB-3's for the surrounds and will be making stands (instead of wall mounting) out of Sonotube, and that will save me 100 or so bucks. I'll post some pics when I make the stands.

------------------

JVC 36" tv

Technics DA-10 Reciever

Klipsch KSW-10 sub

Klipsch RC-3 II Center

Klipsch RB-3 Surounds

Nuance Fronts

Got my RB-3's today, and dam, I'm just as impressed with them as I was with the RC-3 center. Instead of making the stands out of Sonotube, I made them out of Knotty Pine, and I will be staining those in a teak color. They work great, but I'm not a master carpenter so they arn't perfect, but I'll post some pics of everything once I stain them. Now I just need a pair of RF-3's and a KSW-12 Smile.gif

------------------

JVC 36" tv

Technics DA-10 Reciever

Klipsch KSW-10 sub

Klipsch RC-3 II Center

Klipsch RB-3 Surounds

Nuance Fronts