AVR Help - Any Problem Solvers Here?

OnMedic

OK, I am in need of some real help here. Browsing the MFG websites hasn;t really gotten me anywhere... so what better place to turn then the Klipsch forums.

I am looking for one of the following solutions...

AVR - 3 Zone with TWO Zones having HD Video, independantly controlled, and a third zone for audio only. The reasoning is that our house is wired in a home run fashion and the AVR will be in the basement with the source equipment and pre-wiring to 2 HD viewing locations and 1 audio location. I would like the ability to run ONE PVR/DVR into the AVR, viewable in two locations. (ie. record a viedo and watch in either Z1 or Z2... or pause in one location and continue in the second).
- Zone 1 will be 5.1 with the HD video
- Zone 2 will be pre-out audio (to the TV) and HD Video.
- Zone 3 will be 2.1 Only

OR

HD DVR Satellite Receiver - 2 Zone/Tuner Independant HD Out. This would allow the flexibility as above and be much more economical. Then a 2 Zone (1 AV + 1 A) would be all that would be needed in a AVR.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

The Integra is a good choice. http://www.integrahometheater.com/model.cfm?m=MZA-4.7&class=MultiZone&p=i

Also check the Denon Models they have many choices if you could get the 3808 Model, that might work for you.Good Luck.

Crutchfield has a scratch and dent model 3805 for 599.00 that is Right up your Alley..............

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/AddToCart.aspx?i=033AV3805S&cc=07&callpage=%2fApp%2fProduct%2fItem%2fMain.aspx%3fI%3d033av3805s%26search%3d3%2bzone%2bAVR