Front Speaker Reccomendations??

jbd

I have the Quintet III and sub 10. I think I am going to use the Quintet satelites for surround and add a pair of front speakers to give me 7.1. Any reccomendations for a pair of front speakers ( I think I want floor standing/tower) that won't break the bank? Someone suggested the SF-1.

Get the Best you can afford. If your looking at BB I'd go all out for the F2's or F3's.......... IF you get the F1's your gonna want to upgrade....... Good Luck.

http://www.klipsch.com/products/lists/floorstanding.aspx

As Dr. Who points out, the difference between the F2 and F1 are huge! If you can swing the extra, go for it.

The SF1 is the Older outdated Model.

The newest line of Synergy is a large improvement to the old lineup. I also feel the difference in performance between the F1 and the F2 far exceeds the difference in price.

Nevertheless, the SF-1 is still an improvement to the Quintets. Are you looking for a long term purchase or are you thinking about possibly upgrading again in the future?

It's hard to make judgement calls for someone you don't know much about, but I would describe the difference between the SF-1 and the F2 as "Yea, this is better than the Quintets" to "Wow, these speakers are awesome".