Klipsch Headphones in Hong Kong?

jayinhk

Ever since I bought my first pair of Klipsch Quintets in college in New York and had one of my physics professors wax lyrically about the Klipsch horn design, I've been in love with the company and its products. I really want to buy a pair of Klipsch headphones. I've developed a sudden fascination with all things headfi, and being able to combine my passion for Klipsch quality with my passion for the best portable audio is pretty cool. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any locally, nor can I find any web sites which will ship the Custom series to Hong Kong. Do you guys know of a retail location out here that stocks 'em, or is there some way I can order 'em? :) Thanks in advance, and congratulations on the success of the new headphones!

• Moderators

Hello,

Thanks for you interest! I'm not sure when they'll be available in Hong Kong, but you can go to our dealer locator and find your local dealer... Give them a call and see if they have any on order.

Thanks!