Quintet SL 5.1 or Snergy SLX 5.1???

apkaman

Hello,

I have just purchased Quintet SL 5.1 with SUB-12 but I did notice that Snergy SLX 5.1 with KSW-10 SUB in on sale. I noticed that there is substantial price difference between two but since Snergy SLX is one sale, I'm not sure if I should go with Quintet SL or Snergy SLX.

Can anybody provide information on Snergy SLX 5.1 Home Theather LCR speakers?? I also recently purchased Harman Kardon AVR 445 on sale but ther e is the current model which is AVR 247. Based on the specs. AVR 445 has better wattage/power. Does any one can comment on this? user_IsOffline.gifBill H you have helped me previously with Quintet SL. So, your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

If you have the space go with the SLX5.1 set-up. I have a Quintet II set-up. Due to livingroom restrictions. I like the SLX speakers. When I get an LCD flat panel tv I will be adding 2 SLX's for the fronts. As for the receiver bigger is ALWAYS better! Just my $.02

Smokem, Thanks for your feedback. I still have one question which is Quintet SL LCR looks almost same as Snergy SLX but I do see some price difference and that's the reason I asked if both performs equally well or if Snergy SLX is better.

Secondly, can I just buy two snergy SLX for the front and use the Quintet SL LCR one for center and two for the rear with the remaining two satellites for 7.1 surround

Thanks.