RF-35's

tech73x

Hello, I was wondering if any other Klipsch owners out there are running 4 rf35's for fronts? I am asking because my Denon 3808ci has the ability to biamp the surround channels and instead of biamping my existing 2 rf's, I was wanting to run 2 more off the surround channels. I have a pretty large living room and listen to music, etc fairly loud :). Plus, it would look wicked :), thanks for your help

I would not recomend it, you'll really mess up your soundstage and imaging. In addition, you'll only gain about 3db. It would be more "wicked" to sell the RF35s and pick up a pair of RF7s or RF83s. Either would be louder than 4 RF35s and sound better as well.

You know the more I sit and think about it, the 4 fronts arent that good of an idea from many points of view. I think instead I am going to run an Outlaw 7700 and just push more power to all 7 channels. I am really happy with the 3808ci so far, the GUI menu, amp assigning and so many various other things I have yet to get into :).