Academy and KLF-C7 Center Channels Choices

IDOXLR8

I have a pair of KG-5.5 and KG-2.5 surrounds driven by a Pioneer Elite VSX-09TX and a matching Pioneer Elite Pro 60 big screen TV. I have a KG-2.2V as a center channel and I'm looking into a KLF-C7 or a Academy for a larger center stage. Has anyone matched a KG-5.5 to a KLF-C7 or a Academy as a center channel, Thanks, AL.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well, I have not got much input on this post. Anyway, I did find a nice Academy in black for $238.00 (hope I bought it right, price wise). I played a 5.1 sound track with my KG-5.5 towers (main) and KG-2.5 (rear surround) and it didn't really seam like a total mis-match to me, in fact seem to do well, anyone else? AL.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after having the Academy center channel hooked up I can say it has got to be the far best I've ever heard! It really works well with the KG-5.5 and KG-2.5 in the system. If you want the best center channel for a large system and see an Academy for sale grab it because the don't make like this any more! AL.

• Like 1