RS 35 - THE RIGHT CHOICE

DU73

I am new to this forum, an Australian Klipsch fan. I originally went to a home theatre store just for fun, no intention to buy – but then they showed me the Klipsch range and immediately I wanted them. I upgraded to Klipsch a few years back and what a great decision that was. With minimal budget I could only afford the RF35 and RC35 and Yamaha 7.1 receiver then later purchased the RW12 subby. I left the surrounds as they were as I thought they were no way near as important as the fronts and really how much of a difference would the RS35 be. BOY WAS I WRONG. I recently hunted down a pair of RS35’s and immediately the difference was there. Absolutely amazing. Now I can hear everything in such great detail. I have realised now how much movie soundtrack I have missed by not having them. If only I had the room for the 7’s. I often wonder there are speakers out there twice the price tag of Klipsch, therefore to justify the double price tag they would need to bring twice the sound and twice the finish of Klipsch. Is this possible?? I say NO WAY!!!! Anyway I thought I will share my story to other Klipsch fans and now I am off to watch Jack Sparrow take on the Kracken in Pirates Of The Caribbean 2

Welcome.

Your 35 setup is awesome............IF, you wanted to upgrade, and they are available where you live, I would look closely at the RF83.

From my readings, and understanding the RF7 systems are difficult to run with a normal HT receiver and you would have to go Separates (i.e. cost).....

Enjoy what you currently have.........and research before you go out to take the "Upgrade route"...............JMHO