Disappointed customer of -3- IFI speaker systems! Boy was Klipsch smart offering only 1 year warranties.

MLange

The IFI system was sooooooo great after I installed it in my home office that my kids wanted them in their rooms as well. Hard to argue with the system. Fantastic sound, Great bass........................................

BUT

-2- of my systems are DOA and less than 2 years old!! Called support and there seems to be a quite well known issue with the subwoofer electronics going haywire and one day when you dock your Ipod, you get thrown across the room by the volume control which all of a sudden is only set for maximum or beyond!

First Klipsch said, $30 to fix and ship back, now its $105 since their out of warranty. Having spent a grand on -3- of these systems, I am very disappointed at the fact I need to dish out another $210 for replacements. I have no problem spending $30 and shipping (things break after all) but I feel Klipsch really let down their customers on these IFI's.

Disgruntled IFI owner on his last working system.

Marcel Lange

San Diego, CA

• Moderators

I'm sorry about your experience, but I must point out that there is far from a "known issue" with the iFi. Can you please email me your situation, along with the people you have spoken to thus far at Klipsch? Did you purchase the speaker directly from us?

Please let me know if I can help.

Thank you!
Amy

amy.unger@klipsch.com