great live rock & roll...

bev

Just a heads up...

we're broadcasting live from the Hard Rock Cafe in Memphis...and from 8pm - midnight (Central) tonight, we've got some killer live music as part of our 28-hour radiothon for the Ronald McDonald House.

I know some of you are wired with your computers...so listen via our website at www.rock103.com

Click on the Harley jacket for details of what we're doing!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Bev

------------------

Love & kisses on your Klipsch's!!!

Bev,

I have the Yahoo! player tuned to Rock103 almost all day here in the office. Unfortunately, I don't leave the home system connected to the internet (dial up service only type available in the backwoods of Oxford, Connecticut), so I didn't see this message until this morning.

Next time something similar is going on, could you give us a heads up a bit earlier in the day before I close up and go home?

Assuming, of course, that I can actually close up and go home sometime...

I live about 2 hours or so from Memphis and listen sometimes when the weather is clear. Usually, i can only get it in my car. I am going to try to figure out a way to pick it up at home with a reasonable degree of clarity so I can catch the show tonight. Can you tell us what bands will be performing tonight? Local bands?

Ray,

Sorry I couldn't get the word out sooner... Actually, I had posted earlier in another topic...then thought "gee...I'd better throw something in here too!"

I promise next time...I'll cover every area days in advance...

And thanks for keeping us tuned in! wink.gif

and Lizardking...

sorry I didn't see your post in time...I hope you were able to tune in....

Bev

------------------

Love & kisses on your Klipsch's!!!