Got me an iPhone!

Dreven

I bought my wife one as a surprise a week ago (16G). I'm was still on a 2 year old Razor. I debated for a few days, and went ahead and got myself one as well. I actually felt like barfing. $500 for a cell phone is a little hard to swallow - two in about a week was insane. Anyway, I love the little thing. (and of course right after activating it with AT&T, I jailbroke it to use community apps).

Why am I talking about an iPhone here you may think to yourself... [*-)] Because I was worried about using my Klipsch Images on it. The headphone jack on the iPhones is really set deep in. I have no idea why they did it like this. There are actually "iphone headphone adaptors" being sold.

Anyway, the Klipsch Image's go in just fine! It's a tight fight - I don't think the plug could have been any shorter. They sound great with the iphone of course. It seems to have a better sound than my 1st or 3rd gen Nano. I need to wait a couple of days but the iPhone does seem to have a bit more power and a little cleaner sound.