Stands for synergy B-2s and SS.5s?

EnzymaticRacer

Hey everyone,

I have recently bought some Synergy B-2s and the SS.5s. Anyways, I live in a rented townhome, so I can't really mount the surrounds on the wall (especially since room design would make doing that on one side impossible), and I don't have bookshelves around my TV for theB-2s.

Anyways, Does anyone happen to have any experience with some good stands that would work with these speakers?

Thanks!

welcome to the forum...

I have the B-3's and I use WC series stands from wood tech. can be found here www.wood-tech.com they are the WC series speaker stands. depending on the height they are a lil pricey but way cheaper than sanus and some others. also checking your local CL might yield some good possibilities.

I actually did strap my b-3's to the stand using velcro just for sanity sake. I am not so concerned about them falling as they are in corners away from traffic. I also used velcro staps and not the strips that have adhesive. did not want to get glue on the mdf. althought ymmv. good luck

-ray