quick questions about RS-42 surrounds

InVeNtOr

i have just a couple of quick questions....

will the RS-42's work well with the RF-82 pkg?

what was the reason that klipsch pairs the RS-52's with the RF-82 pgk?

would the RS-42's work well with my current ht set up (ksf 10.5, ksf-c5, ksb 1.1 & ksw-12)?

here is a 3d pick of the room if it helps peoples opinions. just a side note, both the rs-42's are mounted about middle of the room and the top of the speaker is 8' from the floor.

post-23806-13819373999184_thumb.jpg

The 42s will work just great. Dont forget that most of the time your surrounds will be used for effect only. You dont really need big surround speakers for this. If the room allows for bigger surround speakers then go for it, but if they look like they stick out to much go with the 42s. IMO it doesnt make too much of a difference for rear surround until you get into the Ultra THX System where you dont have any other options in size. Go with whatever works for your room.

Guest srobak

The 42's should do nicely. I have no complaints with mine at all. I set them at ear-level - one on a pedestal, the other on an end table. Worked great. I would recommend matching the height of the horns at least to those of your mains.