Is Best Buy a good store to buy klipsch 4.1's?

^hollywood69^

My local Best Buy has the klipsch 4.1's on sale for $299.99 Can I trust Best Buy? Instead of buying from Klipsch's web site and waiting a week or two I could drive to the closest Best Buy store and immediately purchase the 4.1's!

Also, If I need tech. assistance I wouldn't have to send the speakers to Klipsch and instead go right to Best Buy.

So.....

1) Can I trust Best buy if I decide to purchase the 4.1's? cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

My friend bought his 4.1s at Best Buy and hasnt had a problem with em. I'd say go for it - I bet you could prolly talk em down. Just say that CompUSA has em for sale for 279.99, they'll prolly knock the price down a little bit - What I did was buy them at CompUSA and say that Best Buy had em for 279.99. The lady took off $20, but she made me get a $5 thing where if I blow my speakers, I can bring them back to CompUSA to get a brand new one, if they didnt have the one i had id get the newer model if one came out- so thats actually a pretty good deal i got.

• 5 weeks later...

I bought mine from Best Buy when I used to work there and nine months later they aren't working properly. I also bought the extended warrenty which is a really good idea with high power speakers and am glad I did since i will now be exchanging them, it's pretty much no hassle. It was also saved about 65 bucks of the MSRP with employee discount so it was probably easier for me to cough up the extra cash for the warranty (which was also) discounted.

This message has been edited by Ice Phoenix on 02-19-2002 at 02:08 AM