Ship Date (US)

rscotth

• Moderators

Hi Scott,

Thank you! I like that brochure as well. Wish I could say I had something to do with it. [:)]

We're looking at July for the rest of the line to be available in the States. That is as close as I can narrow it down at this time.

Not too much longer!

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I'm glad you're anticipating them so much! We are still in the process of qualifying US dealers. Hopefully, it won't be much longer, and I'll be able to tell you who will have these on display.

Thanks!

• Moderators

I'm not in sales or privvy to the details, but from what I understand, dealers must to commit to carrying the line, maintain a working display, and apply for more stringent credit, possilby among other criteria. These will not be available to just any Klipsch dealer. They must be "qualified."

• Moderators

I just got word from sales that Audio Advisors and World Wide Stereo are placing orders now. I don't have their locations, but I'll find out more tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on more to come!