KG 4.5 - What kind of amplification?

airbai

Hi,

I just purchased a pair of KG 4.5 and I now need a receiver to drive them. I have found this beautiful Rotel RX 1203 (from 1976) but have no clue how it sounds nor how the combination of the two will match... Anyone heard those together or similar?

Thank you kindly,

R

Welcome aboard!

Did you just buy them off of ebay from someone in Tacoma WA.? If you did, I am the one you bought them from. Shoot me a pm or an email. I don't have any experience with Rotel components but I have heard they are high quality electronics. I don't think that you will have any problems. Klipsch speakers in general are pretty efficient and will sound pretty darn good with most quality electronics. I have used Sansui, McIntosh, Carver, Marantz, Harmon Kardon, Luxman and HH Scott tube integrated amp, and to be quite honest, every model of Klipsch I have used (which is quite an assortment) have sounded fantastic.

Tom

Cool!

You're going to love them. They are in near mint condition and don't worry about the packing. I worked moving and storage for 15 years and have had vast amounts of packing experience.

This place is pretty cool to hang out at. Lots of good people that are more than happy to assist, with a tremendous amount of knowledge.

I for one have been blessed with help from several of the members here.

Be waned though that Klipsch products are addictive.

Cool!

You're going to love them. They are in near mint condition and don't worry about the packing. I worked moving and storage for 15 years and have had vast amounts of packing experience.

This place is pretty cool to hang out at. Lots of good people that are more than happy to assist, with a tremendous amount of knowledge.

I for one have been blessed with help from several of the members here.

Be warned!

Klipsch products are addictive.