Ki362 Bass Bin Match???

marems

The KI is really meant for installations but they will do well in PA environment if you biamp with proper sub (count on the KI362 covering down to 120-150 Hz). I have four of them but look to trade for KP362, a considerably deeper cabinet which makes it nearly full range by itself. The KI does have a titanium mid diaphragm and features the circular turntable for it's horns, which makes it ideal for clustered installations in churches where it will be hung at an odd angle- the horns can be reoriented every 22 degrees for proper dispersion.

The KP 682 is the discontinued portable version of the current theater sub, the KPT684. It's a dual 18" monster. The KP version has metal grille, handles and wheels that become the very heavy cabinet's built-in dolly.They will take a TON of power and output is very tight and impressive. JBL, Mackie, Peavey, and most other major manufacturers have a similar dual 18" cabinet, it's a popular touring size - standard Rock and Roll rig for small clubs.

Personally, I'd stay away from the 480/4000 models of Klispch sub with single 18 and 15" passive radiator. They were meant to be a LS sub, but are pretty flatulent.

I've attached the spec sheet for your Holy Grail sub. They are out there. I recently paid $1000 for a pair in very nice shape. you can't buy the drivers for that.

Attach 3 each 260-770 Penn-Elcon rubber feet (available from Parts Express) so they don't bounce off your subs. Make sure to have all the screw holes (for hanging installation) plugged or they'll whistle. 3/8-16x 1" with M6 allen head is the screw size for that.

Michael

KP-682.pdf