What's the difference between Cornscalas and Cornscala II's

Albatross

I want to start a DIY building project based on the Cornscala projects I've seen on here. It look like the Cornscala II uses the actual box or box size of the Cornwalls , for the woofer (be it the Klipsch K33E or Bob Crites' CW1526C cast aluminum woofer ) and adds into the box the Atlas PD5VH midrange driver with a horn that fits into the Cornwall box itself (Al's Trachorn 400 or others with the right depth)above these the K79K tweeter or Bob Crites aftermarket tweeter.. The original Cornscala uses the K401 which has too much depth for the Cornwall box, so a special size cabinet is built just for the woofer above this an opened-back box is built to house the crossover, the PD5VH with the K401 horn and the same tweeter as above.

Are the crossover for both the B-Type Cornwall crossover? Or are they one of the B1, B2 etc.?

Has anybody heard both of them to comment on which sounds better?

Has anybody tried eliminating the opened-backed box for the midrange and tweeter in the Original Cornscala and just used a stable facade (no side cabinet, minimum wood on the side of the horn)? or played with time alignment with good results?

I've got lot o' questions but this will suffice for now...any help will be greeted with great appreciation.