World of Goo! ( Wiiware )

wheelman

This game can only be purchased on the shop channel of the wii. I managed to get my dial up connection to connect to the shop channel. I bought this game the other night and haven't had a lot of time to play it, but it's a cool game for 15 dollars. The artwork is excellent and the physics are real cool plus the puzzles are just unique. You got to try this one out if you own a wii. I'm not sure but it maybe online compatible also. I think the more levels you clear there is a special section where you can build a tower of goo, and compare them to other online competitors. I think the goal is to build the highest tower of goo from goos' you earned from clearing levels? Maybe someone can comment on that who owns it also. Not sure but this wiiware channel is very promising I hope they let us have a hardrive soon I won't have any space for all the games I want. This purchase took 300+ blocks ( up to 4 players).