Synergy "3" series speakers

Clay270

With a bit of research and thanks to everyones input I have decided to purchase the 3 series (F3 sides, C3 Center, S3 Rears). I found the F3's at hhgregg, and the C3 at Vanns. However, I am having problems locating an authorized dealer selling the S3 (rears). Everywhere I look the answer turns up as "discontinued". Is/was there an issue with these? Anyone know where I can find S3's (reasonably priced)? If necessary, can I mix the S2's in with the F3's and C3?

Sorry if this is a re-post

Welcome,

Others seem to have this problem. Just go with the S 2's and you'll be fine. Your Front three speakers are the most important ones.

You should try it without the rears and I am sure you'll enjoy the system just like that..............

Good Luck and Post some pictures when you can.

http://www.sounddistributors.com/productlist.asp?crid=248&pcrid=40&cat_name=Klipsch+Surround+Speakers

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/548400628/klipsch-synergy-s2?v_c=Pronto&srccode=cii_16776730&cpncode=24-11122844-2

Congrats on your new purchase. You won't need anything real thick for wires. I used pretty small ones to run through some "wire hiders", and it sounds great. I think I ran 16 gauge? [*-)] If it's at all possible, I recommend getting another sub. The sub 12 is the recommended one for the F3's. We hear a lot of bad news about the sub 10...... Not to say that it's a bad sub or anything though