Help very much appreciated... w/ KG3.5

maestro99

I have a pair of KG3.5 as my main speakers, I added the SC-1 for my center ( good choice or bad?)

Now I need to get my surrounds speakers, which ones will do best? what about bose 161 model

Thanks so much for the advice!!!

Maestro99 , also which sub will also fit in the mix

For starters Welcome

You've got a wealth of information here so feel free to ask away just be warned some folks here have a rather unique sense of humor so keep that in mind and have fun.

We need some type of budget to get the ball rolling

I'd pick up another set of 3.5's if a got them at Sound Advice you might be able to get them buy one get one free still. for a Sub recon the KSW 12 would work. For your center not sure unless your looking into Ebay then I'd say a KV-2 or KV-3 you'll want to avoid Bose (that's another subject!) it's a timbre match thing so the rest of you can be nice!

what are you powering the 3.5's with?

------------------

"FULLY LOADED"

J

You might keep your eye on the 5-speaker Klipsch set-up on E-Bay.Seems like the guy was from Florida,too.He had a Klipsch SW8II sub,a KV-2 center,and what looked like 2 pair(4) KG.5 bookshelf speakers.You would then have a decent sub,a good center match with your KG3.5's, and surrounds (2-pr.).

I have a black KV-2 that I'll sell for $85 plus shipping if you need one.

Keith