High End liquidation in N.E. IN just an F.Y.I.

jerky244

Long story . There WAS a high end dealer that changed hands a number of times. It initially opened as Ovation in Ft. Wayne the mall they were located in was very high rent. The store itself was state-of-the-art but the market in Ft. Wayne wasn't near as profitable as in Indy for obvious reasons. Someone bought all the inventory and moved to a much smaller store. They didn't have quite as much product on hand as the original ovation but similar. They also started selling verizon Fios out of the same store. The high end audio portion of it took a dive with the economy. They are still selling Fios as well as sitting on tens-of-thousands of dollars of high end AV equipment. Mostly Klipsch, Paradigm, Definitive, Sony, B&K, NAD,Monster, Yamaha. I just recently purchased a 73" Mitsu DLP for a song, but i think it's a cash only basis. Email me @ hollenbaughwall@embarqmail.com for the guy's name and # to get ahold of for the BEST deals/steals.