New user, my projector and Klipsch in walls,..just want to share

Mr.Whitney

Thought I'd show a couple pics of my projector set up. Simple and space efficient. Velodyne 10" powered subs on either side of the couch round it off. I also installed an outlet and input center for video games in the floor in front of the couch. We hook the WII to it and knock everything over!

Posted Image
Posted Image

I'd love to see more pics of this. Let's see the input center and where you have the subs. I see the two behind the couch. Is this a 7.1? Where are the sides? Or are there any?

Finally, what speakers are you using here?

You will be my example to show the wife that my setup is tamer than it could be, thanks!

Hello to the unanimous user, you didn't leave your name. Thank you for the interest in the system. I've attached a few more photos for you to see, including a couple screen shots. There's not much more to really see though. The system consists of a Carver 5 channel amp, Sony processor, dvd and vhs. And finally a Sima video switcher. I would recommend an automatic switcher that picks up whatever source you are using. The projector is wired via s video cable, and the whole system is on a single on/off remote control. The inwall are Klipsch, but I forget the model. The horns on them are on swivels so you can actually turn them in the direction you want. The projector is an Infocus. The screen is white paint and drywall. It was Sherman Williams paint, "super white" I believe it was. Trya nd get the drywall as smooth as possible, the paint and trim!

Any more questions, please feel free to ask. If interested, I've also posted my 2 channel system in the "updates and modifications" forum titled "In wall Heresy's". I've attached a single photo of it here.

Take care,

MarkPosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image