rf-82 + rs-52 + rc62 + rw10d - sound characteristic

gregor

Hello

Please tell me if this is good combination.

I can get this speakers for very good price in our country. Please explain me what are the sound characteristics of this speakers.

Are this speakers good for easy listening and for classic music...

I can't decide between this set and B&W 6xx serie, Monitor audio silver series. Do you think that klipsch are superior?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

Welcome.

If you can get this combination you will be very Happy! They will preform much better than B &W and Monitor Audio,

Please Post some pictures when you get setup. What Country are you writing us from? Your English is very good, thank you for taking the time to ask questions. Please come back often and share your Ideas, feelings and suggestions about your Audio Experiences...........

Greetings to you.

Bill H.

This is the setup I have at home and I am very happy with it.

The RF-82 with or without the sub is a great music speaker.

The RC-62 is great for television and movies, it reproduces crystal clear dialogue.

I have a poor setup for the surrounds, but they catch me by surprise every once in awhile.

The control panel on the sub is very useful in getting the exact bass level and sound you like.

Hope this is of some help.

KF

Hello

I can get this speakers for very good price in our country. Please explain me what are the sound characteristics of this speakers.

Are this speakers good for easy listening and for classic music...

I can't decide between this set and B&W 6xx serie, Monitor audio silver series. Do you think that klipsch are superior?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

Hello

Are this speakers good for easy listening and for classic music...

Thank you very much.

Kind regards.

You'll be very happy with that setup. I've used Klipsch Quintet series speakers for about 2-3 years before getting my 63's. Though, when I had tested them, just for kicks I tested the 82's and they were a very good speaker.

Between those speakers, the RC-62, RW-10d, are great too. I have not heard the RS-52 myself, but, I've heard from some owners and they're satisfied.

That'd be a good buy.

Can you tell me how rf82 work with music, easy listening. What av receiver do you recommend for klipsch.

For now I will only have av receiver.

Thanks.

Br

I found the RF-82 to be a fairly relaxed speaker, but it's a rocker to depending what you play.

As for receivers, I'd suggest either Harman/Kardon or Marantz. The quality is excellent for both, they're reasonably priced, and they have some of the cleanest sound I've heard in audio.