Klipsch computer speakers

My 6 pin plug broke at the Sub Woofer. I called Klipsch to order a new cord. It is out of stock and I have been waiting for an E mail to tell me I can order a cord.

So I bought a 6 pin mouse extension with male and female plugs. I cut the cord and attached the wires from the Klipsch cord. Red to Red etc. ended up with a yellow Klipsch wire and a white computer cord wire so I connected. The satalite speakers work but the Sub woofer does not. I called Klipsch for the wireing information they only told me they would e-mail me when a cabel for purchase is in stock. Tried attaching black to green and green to black - Not The Solution.

Does anyone know what colors of the Klipsch should be conected what colors of the standard mouse extension cord?

I domiss the woofer. I have dragged in my old CD player Amp Pre Amp and AR and Bose speakers from the garage. They take up a lot of space and are no better then the little Klipsch with the sub woofer.

Help PLEASE

Might help to move this to the computer section. What model? I have a set of Klipsch 5.1s that the sub woofer amp quit on me (like most all did) I MIGHT be able to locate the interconnect in a couple of days.