ROGUE M120 MONOBLOCKS

hello fellow members, since my klipschorns are up and running, i decided the mc2300 mac amp rated at 300 watts per ch, was way more power than i needed, so a guy i know has a pair of rogue m120 mono blocks to trade plus cash for my mac, i did some research on the amps, came out clean, so i decided to hook em up, boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy was i dissapointed, good bottom end, mid good but upper and high end lacking brilliance, and guess what hiss and hum, these amps sold for 3800.00 new, the guy says must be the preamp. (mac c34) preamp. where is he comming from. so we disconnected the rca's to the amp and voila , hiss and hum...........the mac preamp ya. so i took a cd dire straits on his amp and my mac, can you hear the difference......... his comment was the mac sounds rough,. ya thats why on my amp he got up and air guitared to the song and on his mono blocks he held hi head down, i told him klipschorns will reveal the weakest links in your system.....

i was thinking of buying a mc 2105 in pristine condition

That will have the same type sound as the 2300. Other ones similar are the mc...50, 100, 250, 2100, 2105, 2505. All of these were designed of the same way in the same time period. I own two MC250's updated by Dewick. Hard to beat for the money.

jc