Custom2 vs. S4

streyle

C2's will set ya back $200'ish and the S4's will set ya back $80'ish from an authorized dealer. Be careful who you buy from, especially from the various online outfits who use Amazon.com. Make sure they are an authorized dealer.

Yeah, if you look here:

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Custom-2-Noise-Isolating-Earphone/dp/B000WALWW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1239129820&sr=8-1

You can see that Amazon sells the Custom2s for $85 and they're available now...Just curious about quality difference between the two because if the Custom2s are as good or better, I'll just buy those now...

its your money but if you look here http://www.klipsch.com/find-a-dealer/Default.aspx you'll see Digital Media Source is not on the list. Amazon is only the fullfillment company. I'd check with Amy fist.

I'd expect the C2's to be a level or cut above the S4's but I cannot speak from experience with them. Not sure if anyone has had much of an opportunity to demo them yet.

Thanks, I guess amazon always shows the lowest price seller 1st, but on the right hand of the page it shows amazon selling the item themself for $85.21....Anyway, I'll definitely be buying from an authorized retailer no matter which I choose...

I guess I may have to wait until more people have time to demo the S4...

I have been debating which earphones to get also, but took the plunge today! Amazon is selling custom 2s for $78.03 w/free shipping! It's sold by Amazon too, not a different seller. The only issue is they say they won't be shipped 'till the 14th.[:(]

• Like 1