Is it worth the MONEY?

JSChapman

I found a Synergy Sub-12 on ebay(http://cgi.ebay.com/AS-IS-Klipsch-Synergy-Sub-12-650Watt-12-Subwoofer_W0QQitemZ260395497829QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSpeakers_Subwoofers?hash=item260395497829&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50) As-is. I know all the fine print and buyer beware but, my question is for the BIN price $119.95 is it worth buying even if the only thing wrong with it is the fuse/and or amplifier itself? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

JC

Well considering what it's worth new, it sounds like a good investment.

$120 is pretty steep for something probably broken and in need of repair. I personally wouldn't buy it.

If in fact it is broken, what would your guess be as to the culprit and cost to fix it?

Well the thing is it may cost you $120 for sub but the amp or the driver could be shot. If you add the price of a new amp and driver with shipping it would be cost the same if not more then a new sub-12.

If someone will stress "AS IS" he knows there is a problem, in the end its up to you, you may luck out and there could just be a loose wire.