Best MP3 CD Player

justin_tx_16

the Portable Jukebosx with 20 gigabytes is what i think i am going to get juyst one problem is teh price. i have seen it from 400-800 bucks, it has two versions, the old one had a smaller hard drive and no backlight, the new one has the 20 gbs and a backlight for the mega large display. this is a lot ofmoney to spend, i wonder if i should just wait till later! i am so confused. another problem with the PJB is that you can only put songs onto it, you can not take them off so i could not go to my friends house and give him some songs or take some of his and then put them to my computer. and it has the SDMI support which dissables some MP3's, i really really really need to know more about the SDMI thing cause that oculd really screw me over since ALL of my music is from other ppls cds or from the net. can anyone help me with the SDMI thing?

------------------

-justin

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

oh !!! i was planning on buying this , this week!

quote:

quote:

I was looking at these players and i saw the A-MAX Technology Napa DAV310 MP3/VCD player... looks really cool, plays cd, mp3 cds, video cds (!) has a wireless remote (!) and a lithium battery. i was ready to hit the check out button but decided to check out what other users said about it.... Whew~! 100% of the ppl who bought it said that they would not recogmend it because it sucked majorly.

DOH! whats wrong with it...

ive been offerd it along with and 8x burner for $250 Canadian (new)

it its the cd part which only has 5 sec shock protection i dont care cause i already have an expensive panasonic cd portable.

------------------

All your BASS are belong to klipsch.

-------------------------

------->

lmao hehehe

http://www.suave.net/~jason/ayb2.swf