RF-10,52,62 to match RCX-4 center

shaunm

hi mr.RF62, thanks. that's give me an option, cuz I always see great deal on them on a local store here. what do you think about the 62, could i also just turn down the ouput on those to match it? I also just got the onkyo 507's the sound quality is so good compared to my $100 boxing day sale receiver (yamaha) i got RCX-4 for only $99 canadian. at london drugs. They are the first store here to have klipsch but now bestbuy futureshop has klipsch too.

thanks!

The 62's in my opinion are great speakers, sound quality and loudness(efficiency) was what I was looking for. I started out wanting to get a pair of 52's, but then my budget got better a month later and decided to get the 62's which I really wanted instead of settling for the 52's, the upgrade bug bites, so I wanted to get something that if it hits, then I have to make a substantial upgrade to make a difference, so if I were to upgrade, it'd be 63's or 83's.

You can lower the level of the 62's to match the rcx-4. I have rsx4's and I temporarily had those as surrounds and they worked great, just needed a higher crossover frequncy as they only have a 4" driver and there was a level of distortion I could hear and couldn't stand. I always say, get as much speaker as you can afford, when the upgrade bug hits, it hits hard, I found this to be more with Klipsch speakers, I don't know why.