IFI and universal remote

Hi,

First post here and and I want to say great forum I have learned much through lurking but I did a search on this to no avail. Forgive me if this has been covered, but I couldn't find it.

My situation is that in addition to syncing with my IPOD I am currently using my IFI's as a "Poor mans home theater" by running the RCA connection audio out from my TV to the line in on the dock. It works fine but my problem is that I lost my IFI remote in a move and the TV's remote does not control the audio line out volume. It also appears that the remote is no longer available from Klipsch so I'm not sure what to do.

Is anyone aware of a universal remote that might work with my TV and the IFI? I know that the original remote was RF but I'm unclear if this makes it incompatable with common universal remotes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if there are codes available for this, or if a universal can be programmed at all. They use an RF signal, not infrared. Is your remote RF capable? I guess you would need a functional one for learning. Then there is the whole syncing thing.

Replacements are still listed on Klipsch's Canada site.

http://www.klipschcanada.com/product/1000400

edit: whoa. Did it just dissapear from the Canada site? It was there a second ago.