Info on my Cornwalls, please

retired one

ro, they were made in 1976. depends of course on their condition, but i'd guess somewhere around $1K for the pr. ebay's a good source for value. some, including my biased self, proclaim the corns to be the best speaker for the $ ever made. they were discontinued by klipsch for more streamline boxes for today's home theater. though the khorn & other klipsch classics are still being made, basically i believe klipsch considered them just to big for the mid-sized

speaker class.

------------------

RF-3 (front), RC-3, Cornwall I (rear)

Velodyne HGS-18 sub

Monsterbass 400 sub cables & Monster Z-12 wire

Sony de935 a/v receiver

Sony DVP-C650D dvdp

Sony Trinitron 27" tv

Technics dual cassette deck

Technics direct drive turntable

Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 digital cable box

rock on!

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the information. I purchased them in about 1991 from a friend of mine who found them, along with a then current complete B&O component set, at an estate sale. I knew he only payed $800 for the entire package and I liked the speakers a lot but thought he was qouging me when he wanted $400. for just the speakers, even thought they were in perfect condition. I'm real glad now I didn't talk myself out of paying him what he wanted for them, though. They have been great speakers and I've enjoyed them ever since. Thanks again.