Sound Card Info?

Klewless

Anyone familiar with the Juli@ from ESI? I am building an HTPC to capture all my phono records and am considering this sound card. The software I am considering is Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio. I would appreciate ANY opinions or alternatives. Thanks Web esi-audio.com/products/julia/

No price listed. Only one distributor for the whole USA. How did you find it? No 3.5mm out on it I noticed. Sometimes its nice to just hook up to some powered speakers for listening.

I found one at B&H Photo for 139 as a price point. Looks like it would do what your looking for.

Thanks for reply. I stumbled onto it in some blog about doing HT media. He also loved Sony Sound Forge. I downloaded their "free trial" and they insisted on registering it online, so I just forgot about trying it out. In my mind, free has no strings attached. One of the things I am struggling with is format I should copy my records into. I want to avoid as much sampling and re-sampling that apparently goes on. I believe that means use ASIO and have the right format for the sound card.