New version of PS3/Price slash

BerserkNitro

• Moderators

Ha! You beat me to it. I was just about to post the link when I saw yours. I had heard about it a few weeks ago but at that time, it was rumor and speculation. Great news for anyone wanting to get in on a good all round media player. I love mine.

post-27215-1381949869514_thumb.jpg

Hey Youthman your Home Theater looks great and glad I was able give ya a good deal on the PS3 package.

Did they take anything out compared to the $399 version? Now that I have a job I might be able to get it. Then again I may wait and save more money and get the Oppo BR player.

I don't have time to play games and have about 50-60 SACDs & DVD Audio.

For anyone wanting the PS3 this is a good deal.

• Moderators

Hey Youthman your Home Theater looks great and glad I was able give ya a good deal on the PS3 package.

Thanks! It's still running strong and has gotten much use in our home theater. Glad to hear you are back on your feet. My mom just got laid off after 30+ years at her company. It's happening everywhere.

Sorry to hear about your Mom!! Tell her I found something so she will to. Also to stay postive and let her family and friends help if she needs it.

My family and friends were there for me and I really believe that everyone who is being laid off should not feel ashamed to ask for help if they need it.

• Moderators

Thx! You are totally correct. There is no shame in being laid off. It is happening everywhere and can happen to anyone. Good things can come out of bad situations. We do need to help out when we see someone down and in need. Sometimes we are just too proud to ask for help. :)