Justin!!! About ur site...

DUDE

First of all, great helpfull site (for those who think I'm sucking up to Justin, get this: He's paying me $100 per post, hehe cwm20.gif)

But the address is a little hard to remember.

why not an easier one like : http://www.klipschtechhelp.com.kg

(that "domain" is completely free and no advertising)

and get the hosting at http://www.cfm-resources.com

(FTP, 30MB, CFM Hosting, NO ADS)

They are free and have no ads and are just as fast as Fortunecity.

BTW, fortunecity says they give 100MB but in fact when u reach 25 u can't add nothing anymore.

Hopes this helps.

------------------

-------------------------

If the DUDE doesn't like it, it's not worth buying!

thanks SO much Dude!

an easy address right now is klipsch.cjb.net

i am looking into that right now, i was going to actually pay for a site, but I would need a reason. if people on the BB would contribute articles I would more than likely pay to host it. but I don't have the time to put so many articles on it at a timely manner. if anyone has anything that they feel should be contributed to the site, please do email it to me klipschter@yahoo.com, or post it in a thread like this.

you will get all the credit you deserve! this is the kinda help i need, just can't reply to all the posts and all the emails fast enough to have time to continously update teh website and add new things, but i would me MORE than happy to add articles from other users of ANY multimedia system or sound card or anything else that is multimedia related, or computer related to the audio video genre.

thanks again dude, your a great help!

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

i just set it up with CFM... says it will take a day to activate my FTP capabilities... once it has i will try posting my site there Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

where do i get a .com.kg address?

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

if people on the BB would contribute articles

I would gladly want to help you out there, Justin. Hey, BTW, why don't you start like a reviewing service? Be the third to review the PM5.1's (I didn't find that many reviews on it...)

quote:

Another annoying (hehe) post by Justin:

i just set it up with CFM... says it will take a day to activate my FTP capabilities.

Yup! cwm30.gif

quote:

Argh!!! Doesn't the posts stop Justin!! (haha):

By paying 10's of thousands of dollars!

(No, seriously I can't tell you here on the BB, 'cause then everybody will take advantage of my discovery!!!! And that leaves none for me!)

------------------

quote:

Originally posted by DUDE:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

if people on the BB would contribute articles

I would gladly want to help you out there, Justin. Hey, BTW, why don't you start like a reviewing service? Be the third to review the PM5.1's (I didn't find that many reviews on it...)

quote:

Another annoying (hehe) post by Justin:

i just set it up with CFM... says it will take a day to activate my FTP capabilities.

Yup! cwm30.gif

quote:

Argh!!! Doesn't the posts stop Justin!! (haha):

By paying 10's of thousands of dollars!

(No, seriously I can't tell you here on the BB, 'cause then everybody will take advantage of my discovery!!!! And that leaves none for me!)

anyone else want to help out? Smile.gif

about the address... can you email me the info? klipschter@yahoo.com

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

Sure. You'd have to wait though. I'm a little busy. I'll probably e-mail you tonight, or tommorow.

------------------

Can't I just PM you about it? Alot easier than to write the whole friggin email.

Also, peoples If you want a domain like that, I'll post an article as soon as I can on my site, whenever it's up and running again.

Site = C3 Productions (www.c3productions.com.kg) cwm12.gif

------------------

sure! go for it Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

yep thanks Smile.gif

jeeze... it is STILL uploading my site... a measly 10mb website... wonder how long it will take. been over 10 minutes so far!

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

hmm, maybe there site is a little overcrowded... What connection you got BTW.

If you don't like CFM-Resources, I can also get you a free host that has this:

15MB

No ads or Pop Ups

CGI

Perl

MySQL

FTP

and more...

Just PM me to find out. (I don't want everyone finding out on such a big forum (the service will be even more crowded then should they decide to join up too))

------------------

i have a cable connectoin, with the optical back bone about 30-40 feet from my bedroom. my connection ranges from 1247-3049kbps, mostly around 2530kbps. it is very fast. on fortune city it took a few minutes to post... it says now that i have 10 hours, 16 minutes and 15 seconds left... ouch. i hope it is WAY off! LoL... i had to repost my entire site yesterday, due to a hacker, and it took about 10 minutes... ohwell, we will see Smile.gif

i don't think 15 mb will be enough, i am allready at 10mb! LoL!

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

haha, this is what is left...

timeleft.jpg

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

WHOA! CFM-RESOURCES is really slow then these days. I thought it was only my PC.

Surely you need to setup a NAMESERVER when you open up a domain. Use www.mydomain.com

That way you can open up multiple accounts at the service (the one with 15MB) I gave you and make 'em all go into 1 domain address. When the first 15MB is full, you jump to the second one, and no one will notice the difference. You can make up to 50-100MB like that, if you have the time to open up all the accounts.

Downside to this: Whenever there is an system update or something, you will be LOADED with the same email for each of the accounts you create. Best way to hide this: make up an YAHOO account only for these accounts.

DONE!

That's the way I do it. It takes a bit of programming at first. But when youre done, you really don't have to do anything anymore.

------------------

ok, well here is the link for now, looks great! and fast and no ads! thanks so much!

http://www.freecfm.com/k/klipsch/index.htm

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

Jeeze! just updated teh first page on my site and it will take 28 minutes to upload... why are they SOOO slow?!

ohwell, it does get rid of the ads... but jeeze! LoL!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

hmmmm i think i need a new host again. i can't update the site

quote:

Connecting to (ftp.cfm-resources.com).

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Connection closed.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support