Speaker not working in promedia 4.1s

I've got a set of Promedia 4.1s. Three of the speakers work fine, but one is always much more quiet than the others. I've switched the speakers around and narrowed the problem down to the speaker itself.

All the connections in the speaker seem solid. I've no idea what the problem is (I'm also fairly clueless when it comes to these things).

Anyone have an idea what the problem may be?

Thanks.

for best results, post promedia questions further down in their section Smile.gif

turn up you rpromedia's volume knob and turn down the computer... if you use the control pod volume to about 12 o'clock and then adjust the volume with the computer, it should fix the problem.

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

you've double checked everything? this is weird.. try another sound card or use a cd player and see if that does any thing.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>