Stay tuned for 3002's & 4002's In Canada and ready to rumble!

dollar bill

Pictures to follow.

UPS had a fist sized hole in one of the boxes(sound familiar?), but it would take something mighty to hurt these beasts.

Gonna warm everything up and then have a screening of Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon to christen them in one of their new homes.

Thank you Mike Robin and all who have helped and advised me up to this point.

YIPPIE!

Any chance you can get a half dozen or so scantily clad young asian women over drinking Cosmos for the "Enter The Dragon" screening----- you know, just to liven the next set of pictures up a bit?

Man, it sure looks good, wish I got to hear it with you tonight!

You mean you couldn't hear it over there last night?LOL

Actually, after the setup and running it through it's paces, we brought the volume down to human levels and that was just as impressive.

A real presence, soundstage, natural sound, unrivaled clarity and range for a P.A. going on, just ran the Klipsch last night and provided better coverage than all the rest.

Boy those tops can tear a head off, when you give 'em some juice though!LOL

Need a bit more power in the rack(and the building), before I can fully run the new and improved "wall 'o sound".

Now that we have christened them with a movie, need to work on getting a great live band running through them, then we'll see how they handle this DJ.