Heresy II's and KG3's and a center channel

ThanatosOfOne

Ok, some history:

So last month I was trawling craigslist for some speakers for my under-construction music/recording room ( Oldest daughter moved into a place of her own) and ran across a listing for some Polk audio towers and sub and a pair of Klipsch floorstanders for FREE. of course i immediately emailed the guy expecting that someone had already gotten to them. To my surprise he said , yeah, the polks were gone but he still had the Klipsch. I immediately replied back that i wanted them and how do i get to his place!. I was really expecting some lower end best buy style Klipsch. When i arrived it was dark, but i knew these weren't best buy level stuff(not that there is anything wrong with speakers purchased from best buy) and when i picked one up and i noticed it said "Heresy II" on the back, i could not get them in the car fast enough and get the hell out of his neighborhood before he changed his mind. So i get them home, move the Infinity mains that i had out of the way, set EQ on everything flat and fire up Hotel California (the original). OH MY GOD. I LOVE these things. I got tears. Goosebumps were had by one and all. Even my wife said " Those sound great." (which as we all know is better than any audiophile critique). That said, I didn't want to put the infinity's back as mains. I then started to hunt for Klipsch surrounds and center channel. I scored an amazing deal(at least i think it was) on some Klipsch KG3's (just 3's no . number) on craigslist for $50. Now I am down to looking for a center channel (or some cornwalls, whaterver comes first) . Currently i have an older Pioneer VSX-D850S reciever handling the processing and amping the back channels, an Audiosource Amp One bridged driving the center channel (wharfedale Opal), an Audiosource Amp Three driving the mains. The Wharfedale sounds pretty close , but I would like to have a closer match. Been shopping for a single heresy , but they have been out of budget or WAY far away from me. i have read that an Academy center or a third Heresy is best, but are there any others that might be passable? I am not opposed to buying the drivers/x-overs and building my own enclosure and am actually leaning this way as there is a heresy I single on ebay for $~140 buy-it-now missing its horn, but am a shade concerned that the H-1 vs the H-2 may not be a perfect mate.

Too Long; Didn't Read = closely matching center channel for Heresy II mains and KG3 surrounds?