Sarah Brightman - La Luna

justin_tx_16

i ordered the Sarah Brightman - La Luna (Live in Concert) (2000) DVD in DD51 and DTS 5.1 looks promising, i watched parts in HDTV from PBS... anyone have this yet? i am a big fan of opera like this, Andre Bochelli and Sarah Brightman and Inva and the rest from the Pacho Domigio (haha love that spelling).

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Ok, if you like Sarah Brightman you will love this DVD. $19 at best buy and worth every penny. That Kenwood Sovereign DVD came in... do not care much for it Frown.gif but this DVD rocks! Smile.gif but i am an opera fanatic, especially the Sarah Brightman type.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

screen shot of this DVD from my new MITS 55" HDTV Smile.gif

htxp4.jpg

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Justin,

I too am a Sarah Brightman fan. In fact my wife and I were in the audience of the performance of "La Luna" that was recorded for this video...listen for us applauding in the right rear channelSmile.gif. One of my industry buddies was the Jimmy Jib Op on the shoot that performed alot of the dynamic sweeping shots over the audience and Ms. Brightman<. It was a truely beautiful show...part concert, part theater...as entertaining visually as it was sonically. Sadly I have not watched this on [bR>DVD...yet

Dave

you must get this DVD, the DTS track is amazing, though you were there haha. i went to see it in france a few summers ago Smile.gif she is an amazing singer, and like you said, entertaining sounically and visually.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support