k-horns have arrived

jks20

It has been two months of waiting,but the k-horns finally arrived from N.C. on Sunday. It has been a while since I last posted. I took these last couple of months and did alot of research into the world of tubes.By no means am I an expert, but I have gained alot of knowledge about tubes.I also researched different equipment that I thought would suite my musical preferences. So far my 2 channel system consists of a cary spl98l, bat vk60, and of course my k-horns. On the way is a rega planet 2000. Right now all I have to use as a cd player is my sony dvd player and in one word the sound is magical. I have never heard in my home or anywhere else a system that sounds as good as the one I have. I have already started to experiment with different 6sn7 tubes and yes there is a difference between tubes. The only other upgrade I have to do is my cables and I have already decided to go with the DIY cables. I know mobile recommended I go set, but don't worry I have enough money left to pick up a set amp if I feel the urge to experiment. I thank everyone who gave helpful advice on this board and also over at AA. Although I never posted questions most of the ones I had where already answered.