Hey Justin, I have a ? for ya

BCompDude

I currently have a set of the 4.1's but have a chance to upgrade to the 5.1's for 8 dollars. Should I do it? I know that you have both and value your opinion. Thanks mate.

And Bigbusa, you can tell me how I should get a different line of speakers but I do NOT value your opinion so you can feel free to not post in this thread.

This message has been edited by BCompDude on 03-13-2002 at 12:50 PM

Upgrade for $8???!!!! How could you set this get by you haha. But, who would you be getting them from?

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

ok yes yes yes yes! i was worried that you were getting them from a friend or something.

YES GET THE 5.1's!

what sound card do you have?

the bass on the 5.1's and mid range and the new look really puts them ahead of the 4.1's and the center channel puts movies into life.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

you have a GTXP... terrific. that is what i have and would not give it up for ANY other consumer card. (not talking baout the 6fire and whatnot)

monster cable, i bet you get a great deal on that too. if you can make it yourself, it is quite easy, and you get a big discount, do that. right now it is cheaper to get it from klipsch, but any type of discount from best buy's monster cable XP would make theirs cheaper. all the parts for it are at the store, i went yesterday Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

your 5.1's will sound even better Smile.gif don't forget, my website, http://www.soundwise.n2v.net/ is going to have a section dedicated to user's systems, so once you get your 5.1 setup, ...setup haha, then email me the pics and specs and your setup will be shown to the world Smile.gif haha

also, check out the mods section, i have some pretty cool stuff there, IMHO Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

dual moniter? you mean this?

DSC01363.JPG

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Nah dude, I was talking about mine, didn't know if it would be considered gay or not. Lol

And those modz rock. I am definetely going to do the light one and the stands out of pvc. Kick *** site. I will send you some pictures after I move to my new apartment. It won't compare with yours but. .I like it. Smile.gif

cool beans! Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support