My new Klipsch Set up -- A couple questions.

Miron88

OK, I just ordered (online) my Home Theatre setup:

Denon 3802

Klipsch RF3-ii (Fronts)

Klipsch RC3-ii (Center)

Klipsch RS3-ii (Suurounds?)

Here's my questions:

First, before I get the last 2 speakers to complete my 7.1 set up, should I put the surround speakers on the rear or the side surround channels?

Are the RS3-ii's Wall Mountable?

For the last two, should I get another pair of Dipoles or just get direct speakers?

Lastly, for the two last speakers would I be able to get some smaller cheaper Klipsch Synergy Speakers to round out my system, or should I keep it timbre matched with the Ref 3's?

miron, in general, ideally the rs-3 should be on the sides. i'd keep the timbre match & get 1 or 2 rc-3, rb-5 or rb-3, or rf-3 for the surround rear. or you could get rf-7 or 5 & move the rf-3 in for surround rear.

really depends on your wants, listening stuff, room, etc. for which of the above. a single rc-3 could be more than sufficient for rear surround. i'd start looking from there in my search.

------------------

My Home Systems Page

Currently my 2 RS-7s are hanging off a large wood screw, set into a STUD. So far no trouble. But...

I'm going to build two nice shelves out of 3/4 Burch Ply wood, 40.00$ for 4x8x3/4.

Shoot and glue some type of 3/4 trim detail to cover the raw ply wood edge.

Will support the shelves with some type of renforced metal brackets. Lowes has a nice selection of metal brackets.

Maybe a screw /w a shelf, would be the way to hang an investment such as the RF-7s.