Sony Playstation II

john4u2c

digital audio output works w/all audio from games,gt a-spec not in dd 5.1 Frown.gif , but i've been told some are. also works as dvd/cd player.avman.

------------------

1-pair klf 30's

c-7 center

ksps-6 surrounds

RSW-15 in the house!!

sony strda-777ES receiver upgraded to v.2.02 including virtual matrix 6.1

sony playstation 2

sony dvpnc 650-v 5-disc dvd/cd/SACD changer

dishnetwork model 7200 dishplayer satellite receiver/digital bitstream recorder

sony kv36xbr450 high-definition 4:3 tv

sharp xv-z1u lcd projector w/84" 4:3 sharp screen

Bello'international Italian-made a/v furniture

panamax max dbs+5 surge protector/power conditioner

monster cable and nxg interconnects/12 gua.speaker wire

KLIPSCH-So Good It Hz!

I AM HAPPY TO PROCLAIM THAT SSX TRICKY HAS IN-GAME DTS 4.0 INTERACTIVE... AND IT ROCKS!!!!

okay, sorry, I really got excited when I saw that. you really have to go pretty far in the game's options to find it though.

------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection

There are a few PS2 games that have 5.1. And those games you only get it during game play.. Every xbox game i played has 5.1 during game play. You would be blown away by games like Halo on 5.1. when most people have like 3 subs running. When bombs go off you feel what the play feels in the game.I am sorry but i have a problem going back to games that dont have 5.1 or HDTV support.. You really need to feel the games these days. Plus your surround speakers play a big role because if someone is behind you. You know how far the ememy is from you. Like Max Payne. When you hear mobster behind you talking you know its time to turn around and kill them Cant really do that on pro logic.

------------------

Bose Suck..Period