White Image S4i ?????

psylence2k

• 3 weeks later...

It's entirely possible that the white version of the S4i is actually like Bigfoot. There have been many sightings but no one has actually brought one home. [*-)]

I e-mailed customer service at the beginning of this week and they told me that they should be on Apple.com before the end of the month, but could actually pop up any day now. I have called Apple at (800) MY-APPLE and they have no information about the headphones even comming. They said if they are getting them they will just pop up on the website one day. I've also called Apple stores from coast to coast, and no one at any store knows when or if they will get the white S4i; none were even aware that they were supposed to be in the stores soon.

I guess Apple does not keep their stores or customer service up to date on any new products, other than major Apple releases. We'll just have to patiently wait until they show up one day; and I check every single day, several times a day.

It's entirely possible that the white version of the S4i is actually like Bigfoot. There have been many sightings but no one has actually brought one home. Confused

Very True! [:D]

We'll just have to patiently wait until they show up one day; and I check every single day, several times a day.

I also check several times daily and still nothing! I am trying to be patient, but with my Birthday fast approaching (April 9th) I am running out of time for my wife to get these and to have something to actually open on my birthday.

I notice you are based or have been checking in the US, so being UK based I am hoping these are resleased at the same time and not delayed by another month or two.

Right just off to check the various stores now.....

• Moderators

Ok, here's the scoop.... Apple has had a delay - not sure what - in getting these in their online store - they are now telling us April (although they have the stock).

They've also told us the product is already in their brick and mortor stores (I'd recommend calling first).

Klipsch.com and Klipsch.co.uk will have them in May.

So I picked up my white pair of S4i's yesterday. They are just as beautiful in person as they were in the online photo's. The fit and finish seem top notch and of course the sound is wonderful. I owned a black pair for 30 days before returning them and the sound is exactly the same as far as I can tell. A nice bonus is the white pair comes with an aluminum tin for storage and the black pair only a small bag.

The only small, and I mean SMALL, issue is that the medium set of ear gels is smaller than on other sets of Kipslich earbuds that I own or have owned. I put the medium ear gels from my pair of Custom 2's on the white S4i's and the fit in my ear is perfect again. It is most likely just some small fluke. I was going to order some extra mediums anyhow, so once I do that I expect the issue will be resolved.

Of course I highly recommend that everyone interested in this white version go out immediately and pick up a pair. They were worth the wait and look amazing, in addition to the great sound. Thanks Klipsch!!!!!!!

Jeff-H - you are one lucky sod!!! [:D]

I called into my local Apple store in Milton Keynes, England on Friday and they informed me that they had none in and wouldn't be getting any in, anytime soon! Boo!! [:(]

I guess I will just have to wait and hope that Apple Store (UK) put them online soon. Or failing that wait for May when Klipsch sayt hey will have them on their onlione store.

tupton,

Perhaps you could call an Apple store here on the east coast, New York or something, and see if they would let you purchase a pair and then mail them to you in the UK? It's certainly worth a shot. It is a bummer that Apple is having a delay of some kind. I know it's difficult but hang in there and your patience will be rewarded.