White Image S4i ?????

psylence2k

• Moderators

Hey everybody,

I am looking for the white one too. Are there any information when they will be available at the german apple online store? Cant wait to get them.

Greets from Germany

Apple should be able to answer that. I assume they ship stock to their stores at their own discretion.

Thank you!

Hey everybody,

I am looking for the white one too. Are there any information when they will be available at the german apple online store? Cant wait to get them.

Greets from Germany

Apple should be able to answer that. I assume they ship stock to their stores at their own discretion.

Thank you!

Maybe they are able to answer that, but they dont want to. I asked them already some days ago. Thanks for the quick answer.

Dear xxx,

Apple does not comment
on rumors about decisions, products, programs, or promotions that are
not officially announced. We learn about new products and price changes
when Apple makes formal public announcements, and not before.

By
withholding comment, Apple hopes to protect customers
from making decisions based on information that is incomplete,
inaccurate, or subject to change before the formal announcement. Apple
believes this is the best way to ensure that all customers are treated
fairly.

To stay up to date on Apple
news, visit apple.com/de/hotnews

Kind
Regards,

Jess
Apple
Operations Europe

I have also contact Apple both in store and through the UK website. Neither of which where willing to give me an answer on when these might be available. I am too becoming increasing frustrated and would just like to know at least a date when they might be available to purchase somewhere in the UK? Be that Apple Stores, Online Store or Klipsch store.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Amy when are Klipsch going to sell these on their site?

Apple has exclusivity until sometime in May. I'm not sure of the exact date.

I'm sorry, I have no control over or knowledge of where they make their inventory available.

Hey,

Tupton maybe you should check amazon.co.uk , they r already listed there. But the delivery time isnt good. I am wondering about Apple... they have exclusivity right on it and dont use it. Very weird...

I am looking for the white S4i almost every day and getting a little bit tired of it ^^

Hey Namar,

Yes I have been scouting the web myself daily and nothing is cropping up anywhere. I think this is becuase of the Apple exclusitivity that Klispch gave them, which them have seemingly wasted.

I noticed them on Amazon myslef several months ago and with estimated delivery of 1-4 months, I think this is becuase they know off the product but it is not widley available. I imagine when it is Amazon will despatch then and are simply hoping this will be within the next 4 months.

I am not going to be tricked into a purchase with Amazon for the fact that they could become available through Kllipsch or somewhere else before Amazon can get their hands on some.

Amy, is there any way you can find out when Klispch.co.uk will be selling these?

Hi All,

I have just seen today that Klipsch.co.uk is now advertising these to purchase with a suggested shipment day of 7th May.
http://www.klipsch.co.uk/cat/ipod-headphones/product/image_s4i_white

I am just off to order mine. [:D] I thought I would let anyone who is interested know that it seems they will be moe wdiley available from 7th May onwards.

regrds,
Terry