WTT: Altec VOTTs for La Scala pair-- anyone interested?

bdc

Hey guys,

I have a pair of Altec A7 VOTTs without HF horns. I had been planning on tracking down the HF drivers on eBay and getting them set up, but just never got around to it. Now, I would much rather have a pair of speakers that are just ready to go as-is.

In any case, I know some of you already have the proper Altec horns laying around somewhere and would be able to set these up, and I also know that some of you may also have unused La Scalas just sitting in storage! So, if you have an extra set of La Scalas (haha!), let me know if you would be interested in a trade like this.

The exterior paint is scuffed up pretty good, but the cabinets themselves look to be in good shape. With a bit of paint and some TLC, these will look how they should.

They have the Altec N809-8A dividing network, which I believe crossover at 800hz, and each contain a 15" woofer with silver dust caps. I believe these are original Altec drivers, but I have not cracked open the cabinets to verify.

I am located in Sacramento, CA. If anyone is interested, I can drag them out for a photoshoot and provide more details! Other offers/trade ideas are also appreciated!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Its gonna be a hard sell around these parts but good luck.

Too bad this did not come up last year, i could have used those cabinets to replace my Altec Valencia A series that were really beat up though i would have offered cash my Klipsch are not for sale. [;)]